accessible-iOS Re: How to change Ap store?

  • From: "Gezim Rexha" <gezim.rexha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 00:11:21 +0200

Hi all,

Can somebody please tell me how to change, for example, from US to Albanian store?

Regards,
Gezim

-----Original Message----- From: Anna
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:15 PM
To: IOS
Subject: accessible-iOS Apps won't update

Hi,
My ipad 3 will not updates apps that are shown that needed to be. I tap on the app icon and it shows 13 updates but when I tap the bottom right update button the page opens blank. When I tap all the other buttons to the left of it the pages all open such as categories, purchases etc. I have hard rebooted and problem still exists.
Any suggestions?

Anna Marie

Sent from my iPadWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios