accessible-iOS Re: Got and Email from the Apple Accessibility Team Worth sharing

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:02:48 -0700

If it were an actual person they would have signed their name from Apple Accessibility Team, right? Perhaps they'll take into consideration the bugs then fix them as they go along the list? Perhaps not? Sorry if I sound negative.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 10/1/2013 1:37 PM, jessica brown wrote:
Exactly what they sent me as well when I emailed about accessability bugs.