accessible-iOS Re: GoogleVoice App

  • From: Robin <robin-melvin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:29:27 -0700

Does this Talkatone app have to be used in conjunction with the GoogleVoice app?

Thanks for the HEADS UP, I'll do some research on it and SEE what TURNS UP.

I'm trying to obtain the most benefit from a previous iPhone model, which is NOT currently tied to my mobile phone provider.

Sent From Robin M.
At 10:36 PM 8/24/2013, you wrote:
No no, LOL. I think she's talking about the phone service that they offer. You can use it, but keep in mind that it will use your phone minutes. If you want to truly use it, you will want a free app such as talkatone, Which is available From the App Store. Unlike the Google voice app from Google, this will not use your phones minutes. Believe me, I used the actual google application before, it's not pretty the chargers that can accumulate if you don't realize what you're accidentally doing

Sent from my iPhone