accessible-iOS Re: Gmail question

  • From: Jessica D. <jldail13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:33:34 -0800

Hi,
I'm wondering how to find an email with an important file attached. Where could it have gone? It's not in the trash folder. Where would I find it using keymail on my apex?
Jessica
"Mind over matter."

From: Shane Clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 22:40:00 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS Gmail question

Hi,
I've noticed that my Gmail folders have a trash and gmail trash
folder.  Could someone please explain what the differences in
these folders are?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPadWith questions, concerns or issues not related
to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.