accessible-iOS Re: GPS Voice Guided Pedestrian Mode

  • From: "E. Wayne Brumley" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 22:42:58 -0500

Yes it works nicely in pedestrian mode.

From: accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krysti
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 10:23 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: GPS Voice Guided Pedestrian Mode

Does navagon use voice in pedestrian mode

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-09-01, at 1:27 PM, "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Kristi.

Welcome to the list, I hope you enjoy your stay here in our friendly community,
may you learn many useful things.

To answer your question, Navigon is the GPS solution that is most used by
Visually impaired users who want a consistent, reliable and offline GPS
navigation solution.  Navigon does all you are wanting and it is voice over
optimised so all the parts of the application you need to access are accessible
and all buttons and other onscreen elements are labelled.  Please don't
hesitate to ask any questions regarding the product, I would be more than happy
to help you.

All the best, Ibrahim.