accessible-iOS Re: GPS Voice Guided Pedestrian Mode

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:14:57 +0100

Hi Krysti.

Understood, the information I gave previously regarding enabling this setting
was inaccurate, I must have been thinking of another product, possibly an
earlier version of Navigon.  In settings, tap on route and there will be an
option called Pedestrian Mode.  This should be set to Pedestrian mode with
voice announcements.

All the best, Ibrahim.

On 2013-09-02, at 1:01 PM, Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi, navigon comes in may different options you will install the one for where
you live or your country.
  Each set of maps has the countries name but some countries lie the US for
example have multiple options.

  On Sep 2, 2013, at 6:26 AM, Gezim Rexha <gezim.rexha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I searched and i found many aps related to navigon. Which one should I
install?

    Gezin

    Sent from my iPhone

    On 2013-09-02, at 2.02.MD, Krysti <happypuppy102@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      Ok how do I set up the pedestrian voice in navagon

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-09-02, at 1:50 AM, Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Hi, yes it does.

        On Sep 1, 2013, at 9:22 PM, Krysti <happypuppy102@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

          Does navagon use voice in pedestrian mode

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 2013-09-01, at 1:27 PM, "Ibrahim Gucukoglu"
<ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

            Hi Kristi.

            Welcome to the list, I hope you enjoy your stay here in our
friendly community, may you learn many useful things.

            To answer your question, Navigon is the GPS solution that is most
used by Visually impaired users who want a consistent, reliable and offline GPS
navigation solution.  Navigon does all you are wanting and it is voice over
optimised so all the parts of the application you need to access are accessible
and all buttons and other onscreen elements are labelled.  Please don't
hesitate to ask any questions regarding the product, I would be more than happy
to help you.

            All the best, Ibrahim.