accessible-iOS Re: Fw: IHOP wishes you a very Happy Birthday

  • From: "Rusty Bourgoin" <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:18:51 -0500

Thanks loads.

RJB

From: accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchel
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:41 AM
To: Tamara Boni; accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tami Lynn Boni
Subject: accessible-iOS Fw: IHOP wishes you a very Happy Birthday

From: IHOP <mailto:ihop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:46 AM

To: dbmitchel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: IHOP wishes you a very Happy Birthday

 <http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/0/30076908542/30064784769/default.aspx> Image
removed by sender. IHOP Restaurant
Pancake Revolution PANCAKES TO THE PEOPLE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Two eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 pork sausage links and two buttermilk pancakes
crowned with cool strawberry topping, warm blueberry or cinnamon apple
compote and whipped topping.

Since you were born on the best day ever, we're giving you a FREE birthday
meal offer. Hurry in to your favorite IHOP! We are waiting to help you
celebrate.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

david mitchel,
dbmitchel@xxxxxxxxxxx

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. FREE ROOTY TOOTY FRESH 'N FRUITYR
(or menu item of equal or lesser value.)

Image removed by sender. Please print and present this entire email at your
favorite IHOP restaurant. Certificate is only valid and available for
redemption at restaurant listed above. Certificate is good for one free
Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N FruityR from regular menu or menu item of equal or less
value (see menu).

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. To receive your free entree, just print this email
and bring it to your IHOP. Hurry, offer expires

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

2/13/2014

Image removed by sender.

 <http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/0/30076908542/30064784770/default.aspx> Image
removed by sender. Find us on Facebook.
Search IHOP or at IHOP.com.
C2010 IHOP IP, LLC.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

YOUR IHOP LOCATION:
16518 Twin Lakes Avenue
MARYSVILLE, WA 98271
360-652 2373

Image removed by sender. This certificate is non-transferable and redeemable
ONLY to the Pancake Revolution eClub member named above. Valid ID required
to redeem certificate. Dine in only. Multiple use of this certificate or
abuses of the eClub could result in the removal from our Pancake Revolution
eClub list. Only one certificate may be redeemed per table. Certificate and
offer valid for one-time use only. Not valid with any other offers. No cash
value. Alcohol, Tax and Gratuity are not included. Any alternations to this
certificate make it null and void. This offer expires 14 days from date
email is sent.

 <http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/0/30076908542/30064784770/default.aspx> Find Us
On Facebook

 <http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/0/30076908542/30064784769/default.aspx> Visit
Us Online  |
<http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/1/30076908542/30065024784/default.aspx?Member=fd
cb7f829fbf4f53afb471087dcda2d2> Update Your Information  |
<http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/1/30076908542/30065024785/default.aspx?_u=aHR0cD
ovL2lob3BsbGMuZmJtdGEuY29tL21lbWJlcnMvVW5zdWJzY3JpYmUuYXNweD9NZW1iZXI9ZmRjYj
dmODI5ZmJmNGY1M2FmYjQ3MTA4N2RjZGEyZDImTWFpbGluZz0zMDA2NDc3MjkwOQ2>
Unsubscribe

  _____

 <http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/0/30076908542/30064784773/default.aspx> Image
removed by sender. Powered by Fishbowl

This email was sent to dbmitchel@xxxxxxxxxxx because you joined our Eclub in
one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Visit our
<http://ihopllc.fbmta.com/a/0/30076908542/30065035114/default.aspx> Privacy
Policy. You can take your name out of our Eclub at any time by clicking the
unsubscribe link on this email and you will be removed from our list
immediately. International House of Pancakes, LLC. 450 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203-4415.

To ensure delivery, add ihop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book.

Image removed by sender.

JPEG image