accessible-iOS Re: First Impressions on New IOS 7

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:57:02 -0400

Seems to have fixed fixed itself, but before it was supersensitive, the
keyboard would be weird every time I would use it, like I would flick upward to
go to one letter, and it would go to another one instead. Or I would be in the
rotor and it will flip too far when I went up or down.

Sent from my iPhone