accessible-iOS Re: Facebook problem

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:28:03 +0200

Yeah, thiscould be the solution to the problem.
I just check it and it works on my end so the service is OK and the problem is individual.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 6.8.2013. 18:20, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
Maybe you've already done this, but have you checked to make sure that
Facebook is allowed to use location services? Go into Settings ->
Privacy -> Location Services and make sure Facebook is toggled on.

On 08/06/2013 11:09 AM, Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer wrote:
Hi guys! When I post to Facebook, I usually tag people and at a
location to each of my posts. For example, Facebook might indicate
that I was with my mom at Burger King. I am unable to add a location
to my posts at this time, and this has started up quite recently. When
you try to give it a location, it says in progress, locating you. Turn
on location services to get more accurate results. However, location
services is turned on. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the
Facebook app with no success. Can you recommend other steps to allow
me to tag locations again?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using VoiceOverWith questions, concerns or
issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the
list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or
on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject