accessible-iOS Re: Face Book on iPhone

  • From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:03:44 -0500

It may have something to do with your settings in FB regarding what
type of things you get notices for. You can be notified when someone
comments on a post of yours or when someone friends you or a bunch of
other things. I suggest you go into FB and check what notifications
you have turned on.

Kimber

On 11/4/13, Cindy Handel <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I receive Face Book notifications, from time to time, on my iPhone.  This is
>
> fine, because I almost never use my computer to do Face Book.  My question
> is:  Why do I receive notifications of messages from some people and not
> others?  What determines whether I'll be notified about a post from someone
>
> and I'm not notified about posts from most of the other people?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cindy
> Trust in the LORD with all your heart
> and lean not on your own understanding;
> in all your ways submit to him,
> and he will make your paths straight.
> Proverbs 3:5-6

> list please email the list
> admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
> betoa221
>
> To subscribe to the list send message to
> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
> subject line.

> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> unsubscribe in the subject line.