accessible-iOS Re: DropVox App

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:18:37 -0400

I have this app and use it for recording college classes. It is very easy to
use and it will send the recording directly to Dropbox as soon as you press
stop, as long as you have Internet through cellular data or wifi. Sending the
recording can take a few seconds, but it will do it on its own, even if the
phone is lucked. It will send you a notification when it is sent. The only
thing to watch out for is that recording anything on your phone will drain the
battery rapidly, so I recommend plugging it is while recording.
-Jewel

Sent from my iPhone