accessible-iOS Re: Digit-eyes

  • From: Eileens Misrahi <eileen.misrahi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:18:59 -0800

Hello,

I use Digit-Eyes with a iPhone 4. I'll admit that I haven't used the clothing
labels, but make my own. I have quick response time in DigitEYES reading the
barcode labels affixed to the item. I am most successful when I align the top
edge of the phone (in portrait view. along the top edge of the label with the
right corner in the middle of the label. Slowly lift the phone straight up.
Sometimes, I need to slightly tilt the phone in a circle to capture the barcode
with the camera or app. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone