accessible-iOS Re: Calendars not syncing between ipad II and computer

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:56:56 -0500

But thanks anyway.

From: accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 8:34 AM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Calendars not syncing between ipad II and computer

Hi,

My husband is having the exact same problem. We tried everything and finally
went to the apple store and the icloud expert there worked on it for 2 hours
trying to get it to sync. Conclusion, could not be done/would not work. It is
supposed to however. We also have a 64 bit windows 7 pc. The person there
suggested using icloud.com email instead of outlook. So now my husband goes
onto icloud.com and retrieves his emails amd therefore is able to sync calendar
etc with all devices and also use his pc to check emails but on the icloud.com
email server.

HTH,

Anna Marie

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 4, 2013, at 12:10 PM, "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.  I have posted this several times and not received an answer.  I am trying
to sync my calendar and contacts between an ipad II running ios 7.02 and a
windows 7 64-bit computer running MS outlook 2010 home and business.  I have
the latest ICloud control panel installed and running and appointments going to
the iCloud calendar.  My mail service is a pop-3 account.  I would really like
to have my appointments and contacts to sync and would really appreciate help
in resolving this problem.  Thanks.