accessible-iOS Re: Calendar layout in iOS 7

  • From: Juanita Martin <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:33:22 -0500

Good Idea.  Also, if you do a 3 finger swipe left while inside the calendar
app, you can go back a week.  To go forward a wee,, do a 3 finger swipe right.
If you have hints enabled, you will get these instructions.
I usually have hints off, but until I feel more comfortable with the new
Ios, I'm leaving them on.
sent from my phone