accessible-iOS Re: Blindsquare and turn-by-turn directions?

  • From: Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 05:48:23 -0700

Hi,
        What's Blsquare?

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:18:09 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS Blindsquare and turn-by-turn directions?

Hi all,
I just saw that Blindsquare was updated, and mention was made of turn-by-turn directions and Google Maps. However, I'm very confused: does Blindsquare now use Google Maps data in addition to OSM? Does it offer in-app directions for routes? Or is it that Google Maps (the app) is still required as it, or another maps app, always was, in which case nothing has really changed? If the latter, was this mentioned because of the enhanced accessibility in the latest Google Maps update?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221