accessible-iOS Re: BT keyboard typing echo

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:26:03 -0800

Yup I think it is somewhere in settings general accessability or settings general accessability voiceover. You can change what typing feedback you get and you do not need to have it the same for both keyboards. In the settings you will see a heading for software keyboards and a heading for hardware keyboards. The software keyboards are the onscreen keyboards. The hardware keyboards are the bluetooth keyboards and braille displaies.