accessible-iOS Re: Apps downloading on my phone

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:25:50 -0400

After I sent my last message, that idea occurred to me…and you are right, I'm
still running 5 point whatever it is…so far so good…but I'm seriously
considering upgrading to the iPhone 5…for some probably entirely irrational
reason, I don't want to sign one of those blasted contracts…but I don't went to
pay $500 or whatever it is for the phone, either!
So I find myself on the horns of a dilemma…soon, though, one of those horns is
going to poke me in the bum and force me to do something, because the 3GS is
not long for this world in Apple's great scheme of things!