accessible-iOS Re: Apple is forcing us to have money

  • From: "RobH." <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 21:38:27 -0000

This is all I do so that damage is limited if abused.  It's getting all too
easy for business to fleece you for anything they like and you little
control over them to prevent it.
Struth, many services charge a premium for billing you to pay at your
convenience, rather than them having your details to debit at will. I can't
quantify how much control over our own money we've already lost,  but I'm
disturbed by it as a trend.

Rh.