accessible-iOS Re: Apple is forcing us to have money

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 21:13:12 +0100

Hi!
Hmmm, I need a further info on this one because I obviously not getting it... You can open a free Apple ID with no credit or debit card info and you can download, install and update free aps using that ID. My appologise if I missed something but I used the free acount and I know lots of folks using it.
To create a free Apple ID do the following:
1. Sign out of any existing Apple ID in your device (Settings, iTunes and AppStore)
2. Open AppStore and find any free app in it
3. Install it and when the process begin, you'll be prompted to create an Apple ID. The process is the same except for one step where you enter payment info. You'll be able to choose "none" as the payment method.
HTH

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 9.11.2013. 18:46, Jewel wrote:
Even if you are setting up a genius bar appointment, getting a free app, or
updating those you already have, it won't work if you don't have a valid card.
This means if you use a debit card, if you run out of money, you cannot do
anything requiring an Apple password. I
I am going to complain to Apple about this and I hope many will join me in
this. Not everyone has a credit card and not everyone has available funds all
the time.
Jewel

reply://herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the