accessible-iOS Re: Apple is forcing us to have money

  • From: Cristóbal <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 19:59:20 -0800

You know, sometimes as unfortunate as it may be, devices may just be out of
one's budget and even though it would be great to have an iPhone and all the
app goodies that it offers, circumstances  may dictate that it's simply not in
the cards and one might have to seek out less expensive accessibility
solutions.
I don't think it's unreasonable for Apple to require this, but then again, I’m
not in a situation where I have to choose between basic living essentials and
an iPhone. Which in any case wouldn't seem like a difficult choice to make.
As the saying goes, don't buy the car if you can't afford the gas.