accessible-iOS Re: Apple TV question

  • From: "RobH!" <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 08:46:40 +0100

I've been trying to read about this, sales blurb hides the real details i'm
looking for.

So do you hook it to a hdi monitor,  can you operate it directly, VO
accessible and all that?  is there any free content like Freeview and
Freesat?  Is Keep Paying, theo nly way to use it?

Any guidance welcome.

Ta, R.