accessible-iOS Re: App Needed

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 07:45:40 -0500

I've been looking for something like this for almost a year and several months! Iusacel's site isn't that accessible to start out with, thus would like this info in an app as well.

El 06/10/2013 03:24 a.m., Gordan Radić escribió:
Hi to all!
Since I don't know where to categorize the app I need i'd try to describe in short what the app should do. Of course, it has to be Voice Over friendly and possibly free xD.
So...
I need an app which can monitor voice, text and data traffic during the month so the user is able to get the info how much minutes he talked in current month and months before, how much texts he send and how much data traffic he used. It doesn't have to create statistic charts or stuff like that, just to be able to show voice, text and data usage in plain numbers of minutes, texts count and megabytes and it should look like this:

Info for october 2013

Outgoing calls: 53 minutes
Incoming calls: 72 minutes
Messages sent: 231
Messages received: 358
Data sent. 642 mb
Data received: 1047 mb

And if it's possible

Overall traffic

Calls: 125 minutes
Messages: 589
Data. 1.6 gb

I know some operators gives this info on their web but some of them don't so that's the reason I'm looking for the app like I described to monitor the traffic locally from my device.
Thanks in advance!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México