accessible-iOS Re: Alternative recording apps?

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:03:58 +0100

True. Could try that. With kind regards Chris.

On 23/07/2013 21:00, Beto Arreola wrote:
You can do iTunes over wifi…  You don't necessarily have to plug in the phone
to the computer.

On Jul 23, 2013, at 1:58 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes. Well ok this may complicate things further. I would like the recordings to
be stored locally so I can transfer it later, preferably over wifi. Don't wish
to use iTunes just to upload a voice memo to my computer.

On 23/07/2013 20:43, Chela Robles wrote:
I'd use the voice memos app on the IDevice!

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of
light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will
have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in
Chela’s case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that
sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant
second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):

On 7/23/2013 12:30 PM, Beto Arreola wrote:
Have you considered using the native voice notes app on the phone?
On Jul 23, 2013, at 1:19 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone, this is Chris here.
Please can you suggest alternative recording apps?
What I am looking for is an app that behaves similar to Dropvox,
except the ability to record without an internet connection would
just be fantastic. Also, please only try to suggest apps that do not
force VoiceOver to go through the earpiece like Dropvox doesn't.
I'm asking this as I was going to do my third part of my series on
MBraille tonight, but had to let you all down due to stormy weather
we have in the Uk, which temporarily took my broadband offline for a
few hours.
This is also why I would like apps to not force VoiceOver to go
through the earpiece? After all, how can I demonstrate apps for the
iPhone if that was to happen? I can't!
Any responses greatly appreciated. Thanks!
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject