accessible-iOS Re: Advice on upgrading IPhone4S to V7!

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:19:21 -0400

Hi,

I personally feel that it is worth the upgrade.  I like the improvements made
to Siri, the new control center, the new app switcher and the call blocking
options that were added.  Sure, there are some bugs.  But nothing that I have
come across that I can’t ignore for now.  I also think the majority of these
bugs will be fixed in the upcoming months.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore