accessible-iOS Re: Action games for iOS devices

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 21:14:19 -0500

 Where's Rubber Ducky and Sixth Sense. They involve shooting zombies.

El 01/07/2013 09:12 p.m., Shane Clark escribió:
Hi Everyone,
The subject-line says it all. What action games would you guys recommend? I'm
looking for something fun, that has a lot of good sound affects as you're
playing the game. I've tried playing some text games, but really can't get into
them.
Thanks, Shane.

Sent from my iPadWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!