accessible-iOS Re: Accessible brain games

  • From: "Trish" <trishzoellers-scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:23:52 -0500

Thank you, that's in the budget.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juanita Martin" <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 10:19 AM
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Accessible brain games

Yes, that's the name of the app. It's either free or it cost 99 cents.
sent from my phone

On Jul 1, 2013, at 7:33 AM, "Trish" <trishzoellers-scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is this the actual name of this app Clever Clues? Is it free?

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.