accessible-iOS Re: Accessible brain games

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 22:00:21 -0500

Simon Says? or another one I have is called iSay in which there's a sound and you have to remember the combinations.

El 30/06/2013 09:53 p.m., Josh Gregory escribió:
Thanks very much Alex, greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2013, at 10:51 PM, Alex Hall<mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Give braingle a try. It's free and very accessible, plus there's an
Applevis.com entry for it.
On Jun 30, 2013, at 10:07 PM, Josh Gregory<joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi all, I'm wondering if anybody knows of accessible brain games. I've been
playing around withLumosity, But some of the challenges seem a bit visual. Does
anybody know of ones that could work with voice over? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!