accessible-iOS Re: . Accessible App. FREE. WordShuffle - Simple crossword word shuffle search game (FREE)

  • From: "MamaPeach" <mamapeach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:19:59 -0400

I found this game by putting in the word Clues. It pulls up a lot of results, but by reading the app descriptions, you can usually weed out the ones that won't work with VoiceOver. It takes a lot of trial and error to find those that do work with VoiceOver. Lots of downloading of apps and a lot of deleting of apps.

-----Original Message----- From: jessica brown
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:16 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: . Accessible App. FREE. WordShuffle - Simple crossword word shuffle search game (FREE)

What kind of keywords if you don't mind me asking.