accessible-iOS Re: . Accessible App. FREE. WordShuffle - Simple crossword word shuffle search game (FREE)

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:30:29 -0700

Well the Apps Gone Free App has unlabeled buttons,. Cool that you actually posted the game I bet they don't even know about little riddles as well. Just got a notification that little riddles has new levels as well.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 7/19/2013 5:12 PM, MamaPeach wrote:
I have posted WordShuffle to AppleVis

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 7:27 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: . Accessible App. FREE. WordShuffle - Simple crossword word shuffle search game (FREE)

Yes it is very fun indeed and actually I don't know if Applevis has this
app but I'm going to download the "AppsGoneFree" app and let you all
know what I think of it as well and it too is free smiles! It has a 5
star rating!

--
[...]

On 7/19/2013 3:32 PM, MamaPeach wrote:
I just discovered it, that is why I posted it, for those who did not know about it. It is great and very easy to use with VO.

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 5:08 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Never heard of that one.

--
[...]

On 7/19/2013 1:34 PM, Denise Thompson wrote:
To you get "Apps gone Free?" it comes out mostly every day and features apps that did cost but are free for a day or a few days. It's an app that you
download from the app store onto your phone.