accessible-iOS Re: . Accessible App. FREE. WordShuffle - Simple crossword word shuffle search game (FREE)

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:09:30 -0700

Where are you getting these cool freebies? I know from the App Store but how are you finding out about these? This is another great game, now I have three word games to keep me going, though the folks that developed 94 seconds are still working on a fix, I'm truckin' along in Little Riddles, now at level 100. This will be my first time playing a crossword puzzle, sure wish Scrabble were accessible though, I remember the braille scrabble think I still have it, might be in storage but my grandma bought it for me when I was 8 years old and I have fallen in love with that word game ever since. Thanks for finding alternatives Momma Peach I appreciate it much!

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 7/19/2013 9:16 AM, MamaPeach wrote:
App Name: WordShuffle - Simple crossword word shuffle search game (FREE)
Developer: Everybody Hz LLC
Version 1.0.3
FREE
Description: Do you love word games like 4 Pics, 1 Word, 7 Little Words, and crossword puzzles? Then you'll love WordShuffle. Each puzzle has 3 to 8 clues, 3 to 8 answers and five 30 letter groups. Your goal is to find the answers that fit the clues with the available letter groups. https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/wordshuffle-simple-crossword/id646165838?mt=8 With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios