accessible-iOS Re: 94 Seconds?

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:47:14 -0800

Hmm. Sounds like exactly what she sent me. looks more like a copy paste thing then a personalised message.

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:12:48 -0700

Hello You can contact Julia at: julia@xxxxxxxxx it is who got in touch
with me last time I wrote before I found there to be an update.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song. And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally---and in Chela's case--out of sight...it is the voice and touch of a Teacher
that sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics---and no one will ever change my mind on this---take a
distant second place. ---Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):
http://www.nrffoundation.com/
E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free
space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you:
http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 7/1/2013 3:01 PM, Terra Syslo wrote:
Message

Wrote to that address and it bounced. Do you have another address for
them?

I have written to them. I am very disappointed in this update. Even clicking on the unlabeled buttons I'm unable to figure out how to play.

are three of them, I too am stumped and disappointed about this
update, really expected them not to have unlabeled buttons as well because in the last version, there weren't any unlabeled buttons that
VoiceOver could see.

--
E-mail:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit:http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free
space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to
you:http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 7/1/2013 12:45 PM, Terra Syslo wrote:

I just see four unlabeled buttons, an options button in the latest
update. Any idea where the play button is?

*From:* accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes there should be a play or start game button.

--

[...]

On 7/1/2013 10:01 AM, Terra Syslo wrote:

Hi, I downloaded a game a while ago called 94 Seconds, and at
the time it was pretty accessible. I saw it on AppleVis.
However, with the latest update, I can't seem to figure out
how to start a game. Anyone else play this and have any
suggestions? Thank you.

signature database 8513 (20130701) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 8514 (20130701) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 8514 (20130701) __________

http://www.eset.com

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject
line.

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios