accessible-iOS Question about the email in IOS 7

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:39:13 -0500

Hello,

Before upgrading to IOS 7 I was able to delete an email and I was returned
to my inbox. Now, I am taken back to the next message. This is odd because
sometimes I don't want to read the next message and if it is opened next
time I go into my email I think that I already read that message.

Hell will be appreciated.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico
Clínica Farallones