accessible-iOS Problems with my iPhone's battery

  • From: Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 17:44:28 -0500

Hello all, so for the last couple of weeks have been having better troubles
with my iPhone 5. My Nnptc main issue was my battery telling me was at 20% and
then it'll maybe get down to like 17 and then shut off. I called Apple support
and they said potpourri store should fix the issue I like really I don't
believe that it all. Who is actually done that and it has? Curious minds want
to know. And they said I could take it to Apple store and let them look at it I
have been putting it off and putting it off because I've been very busy this
last week. I finally broke down and asked my mom she will take me tomorrow
because it got down to 29% and just completely shut off with no warning.
Anybody know what to do?

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not
related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221