accessible-iOS Podcast app question and overall general podcast question

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:31:44 -0400

Hi,
So I downloaded the Apple Podcast app again yesterday, after not using it for
awhile, and noticed that you now have to download the podcast versese just
streaming it to the phone. I thought at one time, you could stream them instead
of downloading them, was U wrong here?
Is there an app like Podcast that gives you the option to stream them, but has
the same amount of content? Also, when you subscribe to a certain podcast, does
it put the podcast in your phone, then you download it, or is it already
downloaded for youV
And finally, what's the best way to delete them from the Podcast app? I see the
podcast, then recently played, and a few other places where the podcast is at
within the app.
Thanks for all help, Shane.

Sent  from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221