accessible-iOS Pages latest version

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:54:06 +0100

Updated my copy of Pages on my iPhone 4s.
So far so good.
Was able to add some text to a blank template I used to create a new document. Was then able to send a copy of this document via mail which sent it as an attachment.
Retrieved the attachment on my Windows 7 64 bit laptop.
Opened the Pages document in Jarte and was totally readable.
Nearly forgot told Pages to send it as a Word document.
As said so far so good and Cudos for Apple.

--
E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx