accessible-iOS Nook question

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindapples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 10:18:15 -0400

Hello,
When going to the Nook.com Website, and filling out the information before
ordering a book, I'm having difficulty typing in the billing address. All edit
fields come up fine except this one… Has anybody encountered this problem about
not being able to enter in the billing address on that edit field, and is there
any workarounds?
Thanks, Shane.

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221