accessible-iOS MBraille Podcast Part2

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:27:07 +0100

Ladies and gentleman, here is part 2 of my series on MBraille.
Unfortunately due to a bug I had to do it in two parts, the second is a short update on why I could not do one of the tasks. Now that is out the way, here are the links for both files on Sendspace and Dropbox, in that order.
MBraille Podcast Part2 on Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/61hygo
MBraille Podcast Part2 Update on Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrtmle
MBraille Podcast Part2 on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4eazyjiul11qr6g/MBraille%20Podcast%20Part2.mp3
MBraille Podcast Part2 Update on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpe9cfmicn9gkge/MBraille%20Podcast%20Part2%20Update.mp3
Any feedback is of course welcome.
Enjoy!