accessible-iOS List rules [was "Re: Re: Accessible Othelo"]"]

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:45:03 -0500

The list rules also state:

Problems suggestions or issues:
If you have a problem, a suggestion, or Issue with any of the lists you are a part of that are mine please contact me privately do not post on list. My contact info is as follows email beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, twitter betoa221, and skype name is betoa221.

So instead of violating the list rules yourself as well, I'd suggest you take it up with the list moderator privately.

On 07/02/2013 11:33 AM, Saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi. People still ignore the list rules and post these one liners and i wish
that the mod would take a tougher stance and chuck these People off as the
traffic is high on this list.
From: Juanita Martin <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:22:53 -0500
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Accessible Othelo

To start the game,  there will be 4 stones on the board.  2 will be
labeled stone zero for black and stone one for white.  To find out which
color's turn it is, look at either the top or bottom of the board.  VO
will say either black's turn or at the top, you will see white's turn.
I think the game starts with black 's turn.  So, in order to flip the
white or one stone, you double tap the button beside it.  It will now be
labeled stone zero. Now you will have 3 stone zeros in a row.  Now the
board will show white's turn.

sent from my phone

On Jul 1, 2013, at 2:25 AM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi,
    How exactly is the game played? I read the description, but it
didn't help.  What I did gather is that you can't play against a
computer, but with someone else.

Sincerely,
Jasmine