accessible-iOS Is it possible to move apps into folders using bluetooth or braille display

  • From: Kim Kilpatrick <kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: New Ios List List <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:53:52 -0400

Subject says it all.
I know how to move apps to folders by double tapping, holding, and then sliding
my finger around the screen.
It can be a tedious and slow process.
I was wondering if it is at all possible to do this using braille display or
other keyboard commands.
Kim

please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: