accessible-iOS Introduction

  • From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:23:06 -0700

Dear Accessible iOS list users,
Hello, My name is Johnnie Jean Duran, but I prefer to be called JJ. I
am a 13 year old female attending O'Connell Middle School, which is a
public school in Lakewood Colorado. I currently use an iPod Touch 4th
generation, which is running iOS 6.1.3 due to the fact that iOS 7
cannot be installed within an iPod touch. I am totally blind, and have
been since birth. I look forward to participating within this mailing
list, and I will attempt to help as many people as possible.
Thanks,
Johnnie Jean

--
Johnnie Jean Duran
8th Grade Student
O'Connell Middle School - An IB World School
Member Of The National Federation Of The Blind Of Colorado, The
Colorado Association Of Blind Students, and the North Metro Chapter of
the NFB.
Facebook: facebook.com/johnniejean.duran
Twitter: @johnnie_jean
Instagram: @jjd_cx
Skype: jj.duran13
Goodreads: Johnnie Jean Duran