accessible-iOS Imessages issues

  • From: marysta <marysta.moore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 11:37:40 -0400

On my ipad imessages works fine.  I use my @me.com email address and wifi to
send and receive messages with others using an ios device.  I am trying to do
the same with my 4S and siri and failing miserably.  I tell suri to send a
message to Rose and she launches messages and asks what I want to say, reads it
back to me, then I use the send button.  It seems to work but Rose never
receives the message.  I thought maybe my settings had to be adjusted on the 4S
so I went to settings/messages and it seems I am signed in with my itunes
account.  There was a place to select my @me.com address so I did that.  Then
it seemed I needed to enter my itunes password which I have done several times
but each time I am told the sign in failed and I should check my network
settings.  The phone is working fine on wifi for other apps.  Help?With
questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list