accessible-iOS I'm leaving the list for a while

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:27:29 -0400

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that I’m getting off this list, at least for a
while. It is nothing to do with the members, moderators, topics, or anything
like that. Mostly, it is that mail clients seem to refuse to group messages
from Freelists mailing lists by conversation, so I have to delete each message
individually. While this may not sound like a big deal, I get hundreds of
messages each day (no, that’s not an exaggeration) so erasing ten messages
instead of one ten message conversation is inefficient to the point of
frustration as I try to keep up with my mail. I am on the VIphone list, which
does group properly, and of course you can find me on Twitter either @mehgcap
or @VOTips, or you can email me. Once again, my decision is not due to anyone
on this list or any other factor except the lack of conversation grouping. If
VIphone proves to be too high-traffic even with its grouping, I may return to
this list, I am not sure yet.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx