accessible-iOS GoogleVoice App

  • From: Robin <robin-melvin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 20:23:49 -0700

Hello,

Is it possible to utilize GoogleVoice on a previous model of the iphone??? If so, what features are available (phone calls and/or text messages)???

I'm curious if I UPGRADE my current iPhone to the latest and greatest model of the iPhone, will I be able to use GoogleVoice Features as well as it on WiFi as an iPod Touch???

Sent From Robin M.