accessible-iOS General discussion skype event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 20:59:02 -0600

For all list members in an hours time I will be holding a general discussion
event on skype.  This is just to talk about anything and to get to know me the
list owner a little better, and also to discuss anything you guys would be
interested in talking about.
Ones again this event begins in one hour and I will hold it for a few hours to
make anyones saturday interesting and a little entertaining if it happening to
be boring.
Now please send me an IM before calling.
List admin
AlbertoWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221