accessible-iOS Facebook problem

  • From: "Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer" <zdreicer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:09:12 -0600

Hi guys! When I post to Facebook, I usually tag   people and at a location to
each of my posts. For example, Facebook might indicate that I was with my mom
at Burger King. I am unable to add a location to my posts at this time, and
this has started up quite recently. When you try to give it a location, it says
in progress, locating you. Turn on location services to get more accurate
results. However, location services is turned on. I have tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the Facebook app with no success. Can you recommend other steps to
allow me to tag locations again?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using VoiceOverWith questions, concerns or issues not
related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221