accessible-iOS Face Book on iPhone

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IOS" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:44:15 -0400

I use my iPhone for all face book things. The one problem I have is, when I see an entry, for example, John Smith commented on an update, or John Smith commented on his update; I can't click on this statement to see what the comment is. Is there another way to read these comments?

Cindy
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,