accessible-iOS Digit-eyes

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:39:46 -0500

I am wondering if anyone else has the problem with digit-eyes that even when
the clothes label is found, it takes at times 4 minutes to hear the label
recognized.  I am using the clothes labels from digit-eyes and after a long
time of scanning, I record what I want.  I rescan and it still takes a long
time for the IPhone to tell me what I have.  I would think that something is
wrong.  I have listened to some podcasts and seems to work great for others.
Any suggestions?  Please keep in mind that I am a newby.  Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185