accessible-iOS Did my things get stored in ICloud?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:04:24 -0500

 HI guys
IN preparing myself in January if I get a newer Iphone, I supposedly the other day, configured ICloud to store Contacts, Documents/Settings and other info. However today while looking through my Usage info, Ifound the ICloud storage still with 5gb? thus my question how to know if anything got stored in ICloud? Imagine the surprise if I back up in January from ICloud and the phone says there' nothing on there?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las