accessible-iOS Deleting email address

  • From: Juanita Martin <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:02:33 -0500

I have just subscribed to another list and I need to delete the old list
address.  A while back, someone told how to do it by getting to a more info
field but I don't remember the first part of the procedure.  These addresses
seem to be hidden until you start entering the first few letters.  Hope this
makes sense.

I think he said he stumbled upon this trick by accident.
sent from my phone