accessible-iOS Co-moderator request Re: Fwd: [VICUG-L] fwd: If You're Drowning in Email, Talkler Can Help

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:01:22 -0400

Good morning, regarding this post, I would like to ask that in the future, if
individuals wish to forward posts here, that they kindly remove the headers
that say who forwarded the email and such. As I'm sure many of you know from
being on list serves, it can be quite annoying to read through this
information, especially if there are a lot of people who the email was
forwarded through, sort of like a chain. An alternative here might be to copy
and paste the text of the email into a new message, and possibly to change the
subject to something a bit more unique, in the case of this post perhaps
Talklar App accessibility question, and perhaps in the message say that it is
forwarded from another list to give the original poster credit. It may also be
a good idea to ask the original poster before forwarding the email, as they may
not want the post to be forwarded to another list. You may also want to read
that list's rules, as they may not allow forwarding of posts. I'm not saying
that this would happen, just trying to catch all the possibilities.
Thank you for your cooperation here, it is greatly appreciated.
Josh

Sent from my iPhone